These Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Muffins are AMAZING! Everyone that tried them went “nuts” over them and I hope you do as well! This is an adaptation of Lil’ Mama’s Banana Bread which is quite frankly THE BEST banana bread I have ever eaten!
Helpful Tip: You can easily double this recipe to make 2 loaves or 24 regular size muffins. I have posted the bake times for various sizes below!
- 2 Eggs
- 1- 1/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped nuts pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Place mixture in a greased loaf pan (bake for one hour) OR for mini loaves bake for 22-25 minutes. For regular sized muffin pans use liners or non-stick spray and bake for 20-22 mins. or until done OR for mini muffins bake for 10-12 mins.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pans
See below for the optional topping recipe!
To make these muffins even more amazing add this amazing brown sugar topping on top!
Here is the recipe for the topping:
Baking with Melissa provides Los Angeles parents with top notch Kids Party Entertainment! Cupcake Decorating Parties, Baking Parties, Birthday Parties, Cooking Parties, Cooking Classes, and MORE! Click here for more information!