Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Oh good golly, I love Brownies! Add fudge and peanut butter to the brownies and I am hooked. Add cheesecake to the mix and I am over the moon! This recipe is SO GOOD and will turn your ordinary brownies into extraordinary ones! If you like brownies, cheesecake, peanut butter and fudge…these brownies will not disappoint!
- Your favorite 9X13 brownie recipe OR a brownie mix (and the ingredients needed to make your brownies)
- 1 (8oz) package of softened cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8oz) bag of Heath toffee bits (with or without chocolate on them)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or 325 if using a darker pan) and spray 9X13 pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper (I use non-stick foil)
- Make your brownie batter according to your recipe
- Spread batter in prepared pan; set aside
- In a large bowl; beat cream cheese until fluffy
- Add peanut butter and condensed milk; beat until smooth
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over the top of the brownie batter
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and golden brown on the edges (do not over bake).
- Cool completely (30 minutes on cooling rack and 40 minutes in the refrigerator to speed up the process)
- In a small bowl microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream for about 40 seconds or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate evenly over cooled brownies and sprinkle with toffee pieces; cool completely.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!
This recipe is one of 85 baking videos that I have shot for Ehow.com! The video is posted below! Be sure to check it out!
Here’s the video for this recipe!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, my favorite shot of the day