EASY Peanut Butter Filling for Cupcakes!
Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Bake cupcakes and let them cool completely.
- Using a 1M Star tip (or any other large tip), press the bottom of the tip into the center of the cupcake, twist, and lift to remove the cupcake center.
- Prepare the peanut butter filling by combining the peanut butter, melted butter and powdered sugar in a bowl using a mixer.
- Transfer the filling into a pastry bag with a large open tip (I used a 1M star tip).
- Insert the tip into the top of the cooled cupcakes and squeeze about a tablespoon of filling into each cupcake (filling will be runny).
- Pipe frosting on top of cupcakes and decorate.
- Allow cupcakes to sit for a little while before eating so the peanut butter filling can firm up!
- Enjoy! And impress your guests with this special added touch!
Easy to make Peanut Butter Filling for Cupcakes!
Like Peanut Butter? You may also like: