Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies! Yes, Please! These aren’t your traditional “chocolate brownies” but they have the same exact texture and are equally as good! Even better, they are really easy to make and people absolutely LOVE them!
Note: I will not be posting “how to” photos for this recipe because I have added the Ehow.com video that I shot for the recipe below!
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips, nuts, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (dark or glass pans set oven to 325 degrees)
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch square pan with non stick spray (or use parchment paper)
- Melt butter in a microwave
- Add both sugars, melted butter, vanilla and peanut butter into a bowl and mix until well combined
- Add in eggs; mix until combined
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture until combined
- Add in chocolate chips
- Put batter into prepared pan and spread evenly
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes (I always start checking them at about 25 min.)
- Cool completely and cut into bars
Please “LIKE” Baking with Melissa on Facebook!
Check out the Ehow.com recipe video below!
Good News!!! Baking with Melissa will be appearing Lifetime’s new show called Supermarket Superstar on the premiere episode July 22nd! Be sure to tune in and watch her pitch her Signature Sweet Treats: Cookie Cupcakes to Debbi Fields, Michael Chirarello and Chris Cornyn! Hosted by Stacy Keibler!