Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
I love brownies! Especially a dense fudgy brownie that is slightly under baked! And what’s better than adding some peanut butter cups and peanut butter pudding to the mix!? Um, not much! 🙂
Here is the link to my favorite brownie recipe of all time!
I used two very large wine glasses for this recipe (having some left over to make more), but you can easily double this recipe to fill a nice large 5 qt. trifle dish; which would be perfect to take to your next potluck event.
Be sure to check out my Ehow.com baking show for this recipe below!
- Your favorite brownie recipe (8 or 9 inch pan of brownies will do)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips (baked into the brownies; optional)
- 1 package of peanut butter cups (you will not need them all)
- 2 cups vanilla pudding (1 box package and milk; make according to box directions)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 12 ounces of cool whip or whipped topping (thawed)
- Prepare brownies and let them cool
- Cut brownies up into 1 inch squares or small chunks
- Chop peanut butter cups in half
- Prepare pudding according to package direction
- Add peanut butter and vanilla to pudding mixture and mix
- Fold in 6 oz of whipped topping (3/4 of a 8oz container)
- First layer with brownies
- Next add peanut butter cups
- Then add peanut butter pudding mixture
- Repeat the layers (2 or 3 times depending on the dish)
- Cover with remaining whipped topping
- Garnish with peanut butter cups
- Refrigerate until chilled
Be sure to check out my Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle Ehow.com Video Below!
Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle — powered by ehow
Did you catch me on Lifetime’s new show called Supermarket Superstar?
If not, check it out here:
You can also take a look at the process of creating my new packaging and logo here.
PLEASE “LIKE” BAKING WITH MELISSA ON FACEBOOK