Peanut Butter and Jelly Frosted Brownies!
Imagine this, dense fudgy brownies topped with traditional sandwich flavors! Let me say this again; PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY FROSTED BROWNIES!! YUM! This is also an easy kid friendly recipe!
Note: I did not include photos in this post, but check out the Ehow Baking video below that I shot for this recipe!
Here’s what you need:
- Your favorite 9X13 brownie recipe or boxed mix (this is the link for my favorite brownie recipe).
- 1 container of already made vanilla frosting or make your own buttercream frosting*
- 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp of milk
- 1/4 cup of strawberry jelly (or your own favorite flavor)
- Make your brownies according to recipe or package directions
- In a medium bowl: stir frosting, peanut butter and milk until well blended
- Spread over brownies
- In a small bowl mix jelly until smooth
- Drop small tsp’s of jelly evenly over frosting
- Swirl Jelly with tip of knife for a marbled design
- Cut into bars
Peanut Butter and Jelly Frosted Brownies!!
*My favorite Buttercream Frosting: You will need: 1 stick of softened butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 pinch of salt, 2 cups of powdered sugar, 1-3 Tbsp of milk. Beat softened butter in your mixer, add vanilla, salt and slowly add powdered sugar; alternating with milk as needed to keep frosting smooth. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Here is the Ehow.com video I shot for this recipe: Featuring a few of my favorite baking friends!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Frosted Brownies — powered by ehow