OREO COOKIE PUDDING DESSERT
Here is an easy no bake Oreo Cookie Pudding Dessert! This recipe takes no time to make and is a GREAT kid friendly dessert! Add some gummy worms on top to make this recipe a “Dirt Pie”!
- 1 (8oz) Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 (180z) package of Oreo Cookies
- 2 (8oz) containers of whipped topping
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package of instant chocolate pudding
- Crush cookies and mix with butter
- Press firmly on bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Mix cream cheese with one 8 0z container of whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread onto cookie crust
- Prepare pudding according to directions on the box and pour over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining 8oz whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Add more crushed Oreo cookies on top Refrigerate for several hours!
Here is the “How to” video that I shot with Ehow.com featuring my Oreo Cookie Pudding Dessert!
Oreo Cookie Pudding Dessert With Cream Cheese — powered by ehow