M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I have made SO many different M&M chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years, but NONE of them even come close to the amazing taste and texture of these cookies! Every single person that ate these cookies personally came up to me and sang their praises! This will forever be my “go-to” cookie recipe! And the secret ingredient? Instant vanilla pudding! Trust me here, it changes everything!
- 2 sticks of butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (or use chocolate fudge)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 package Mini-M&M’s
Recipe adapted from Picky Palate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper for easy release
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until well combined
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined
- Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt and mix until combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&M’s
- Using a medium cookie scoop place dough on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart and bake 10-12 minutes. Makes 4 dozen cookies. Note: If using a small cookie scoop (for mini cookies); bake for 8 minutes
- Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
You may also like my recipe for Candy Bar Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Looking for FUN Summer Birthday Parties ideas in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas!? Check out Baking with Melissa for all inclusive baking parties! Melissa brings all of the dishes, ingredients, and fun to your location and entertains your party guests for hours as they create amazing homemade cupcake masterpieces!