Have you ever wondered how to make Tie Dye Frosting for cupcakes?
Well, look no further! This frosting is easier to make than you may think! Be sure to check out the video tutorial below!
What you will need:
- White Frosting (use homemade or store bought)
- Pipping bag
- Frosting Tip (I used a Star tip 1M)
- Gel Food Coloring (I suggest the gel coloring made by Wilton)
- Paint Brush
- Cut the bottom tip off your pipping bag and insert your frosting tip
- Choose your colors for the Tie Die Frosting and start painting lines around the inside of the pipping bag (choose to space out the lines or cover the entire bag). I picked out three colors and painted two of each around the bag. Start at the tip and paint up just past the center of the bag.
- Fill pipping bag up with white frosting
- Twist off the top of the bag
- Pipe Tie Dye frosting onto cupcakes. To get the look above, I started on the edge of the cupcake and made my way around to the center. Check out my frosting video tutorial on Youtube
Note: The colors will be more vibrant in the beginning of the process and fade as the color is pushed through the tip. Each cupcake will be slightly different.
Here is the video I shot for Ehow.com!
How to Make Tie-Dye Frosting for Cupcakes — powered by ehow