I am a HUGE chocolate lover and I absolutely LOVE a wonderful, dense, fudgy, thick brownie! There is NOTHING more disappointing than a dried out cake brownie…I mean, what’s the point?
Well today, I am sharing my recipe for the most amazing fudgy brownies you will ever eat!
Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag of Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 cups of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan spray on a 9X13 pan OR line your pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter completely, add in sugar and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes (stirring constantly) do not let sugar mixture boil.
- Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer; beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in flour and 1 cup of chocolate chips (optional) until well combined.
- Spread into well greased pan and spread evenly. Batter will be very thick and sticky. Bake for 25 minutes (do not over bake) in a 9X13 pan.
- Add 1 cup of the peanut butter chips to the top of the warm brownies
- Let cool completely
Directions for Fudge:
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on med-low heat in a pot or double boiler; stirring constantly
- After mixture is melted; remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp vanilla
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies
- Chop up mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and lightly press pieces into fudge layer and add additional peanut butter chips on top.
- Let cool completely and cut into bars.
AND BEHOLD…THE MOST AMAZING BROWNIES YOU WILL EVER MAKE!
Like what you see here?