I like to call these brownies “Everything but the Kitchen Sink Brownies” because I put everything but the kitchen sink on top of them! This is a PERFECT way to use up all of your leftover Halloween Candy!
Look how AMAZING they are! So dense and fudgy and topped off with everything good! Having a bad day? These brownies will definitely make everything better!
Ingredients for Brownie layer:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Ingredients for the Fudge Layer:
- 1 can (14oz) condensed milk
- 1 (12oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mini Oreo’s, Mini M&M’s, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or any toppings/candies that you choose!
Directions for the Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan spray on a 9X13 pan OR line your pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter completely, add in sugar and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes (stirring constantly) do not let sugar mixture boil
- Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer; beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, espresso powder and vanilla. Mix until well combined
- Stir in flour until well combined
- Spread into well greased pan and spread evenly. Batter will be very thick and sticky.
- Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Bake for 25 minutes (do not over bake) in a 9X13 pan
- Let cool completely
Directions for Fudge:
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on med-low heat in a pot or double boiler; stirring constantly
- After mixture is melted; remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp vanilla
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies
- Chop up candies and cookies and lightly press pieces into fudge layer
- Let cool completely and cut into bars (this will take several hours)
You might also like my recipe for Halloween Oreo Stuff Brownies with Fudge and Candies!
Please take a moment and “LIKE” Baking with Melissa on Facebook!