EASY SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES!!!!
I love the taste and smell of cinnamon and sugar and this cookie is the perfect combination! More times than not, I gravitate toward anything chocolate, but these cookies are perfect and remind me of home! This is a delicious and super easy Snickerdoodle cookies recipe!
Here is the Ehow.com video that I shot for this recipe!
Easy Christmas Cookie Snickerdoodles Recipe — powered by ehow
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cups milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add 2 cups sugar, beat well. Add eggs, milk, vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and 2 tsp cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture, beat at low speed just until blended.
- Combine 3 tbsp. sugar and 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls or use a small cookie scoop and roll in sugar mixture. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies
You may also like my: Easy Shortbread Cookies Recipe