Here is an incredibly Easy Shortbread Cookies recipe! There is nothing like that wonderful buttery taste of shortbread cookies and this recipe will be sure to keep you wanting more! This recipe only requires 4 ingredients and makes A LOT of cookies! If you want a smaller amount; just cut the recipe in half!
Here is the Ehow.com video I shot for this recipe!
Shortbread Cookies Recipe — powered by ehow
- 2 cups butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- Stir in Vanilla; add flour and mix well
- Scoop cookies with a cookie scoop or press with a cookie press and form cookies onto a baking sheet. (Note: I bought my cookie press at Bed Bath and Beyond for $19.99 and used a 20% off coupon)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on the size of the cookie.
Yield: I got about 100 cookies out of this recipe using the cookie press
You may also like my: Easy Snickerdoodle Recipe
Los Angeles Parents! Are you looking for a FUN way to entertain your children at their next Birthday Party!? Baking with Melissa offers fun, all-inclusive, Baking Parties, Cupcake Decorating Parties, Kids Cooking Parties and MORE! Click HERE for more information!