These Mini Tart Desserts are super easy to make and taste AMAZING!
Desserts like these really add a WOW factor to your dinner parties and social events! I am excited to show you just how easy a recipe like this can be!
Note: I am not posting tutorial photos with this blog post because I have added the Ehow.com video that I shot for this recipe below!
Prep time: about 60 minutes makes approx. 60 mini tart desserts!
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (140z) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (*Eagle Brand Recipe)
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 (1.9oz) boxes of already made mini phyllo shells (*Or bake your own in mini muffin pans. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray mini muffin pans with non-stick spray. Take a sheet of thawed phyllo dough and brush with melted butter, sprinkle lightly with sugar. Lay another sheet down on top and repeat steps until you have five sheets stacked up. Cut into small squares and press into cups. Bake approx. 10 min. or until golden brown)
- Your choice of fruit, preserves, chocolate, sprinkles, mint, etc.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until blended
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into each mini shell
- Top with fruit, chocolate, sprinkles, preserves, etc. and garnish with mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
These Mini Tart Desserts are SUPER easy to make and a perfect treat for those people who do not require chocolate only desserts!
You may also like my: Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake!
Check out the Ehow.com video that I shot for this recipe below!
Mini Tart Desserts — powered by ehow
Be sure to watch BAKING WITH MELISSA on Lifetimes new hit show SUPERMARKET SUPERSTAR airing on July 22nd! Read the press release HERE!
EASY MINI TART DESSERTS! What a great and easy way to spice up your dinner table!