Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made these AMAZING Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by modifying my favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe! I have never shared this recipe before and I figured it was time for you to bake up these easy to adapt OMG worthy cookies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter; softened
- 1 cup of Amoretti Cookie Spread(or peanut butter, Nutella, etc.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2- 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (or 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of peanut butter chips if you are making peanut butter cookies)
- 12+ crushed up Oreo Cookies; optional
I used Amoretti Cookies & Cream Cookie Spread! So delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, cookie butter/spread (or peanut butter, Nutella, etc.) and sugars.
- Beat in the eggs until batter is fluffy.
- In another bowl; combine the dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and Oreo Cookies (or other mix-ins).
- Scoop cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
I love using a cookie scoop with cookie dough to get the perfect looking cookies that turn out uniform in size!
It’s easy to sub out the cookie butter/spread for peanut butter, almond butter, Nutella, or any cookie butter that you might like! This is what they look like when using peanut butter and a mix of chocolate and peanut butter chips!!!
Baking with Melissa hosts baking parties, cooking parties, and cupcake decorating parties in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas! Find Melissa on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!
You might also like these recipes: