CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
I love every thing chocolate and peanut butter!!! Have you ever tried the “Delightfuls” peanut butter filled chocolate chips yet!? Oh my goodness gracious…if not, you must run to the store!!! Run, I tell you! 🙂 And bake these cookies immediately!
Makes approx. 4 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks butter; softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 package of instant (dry) chocolate pudding mix (trust me on this one)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag of peanut butter filled “Delightfulls” (see photo above for package)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugars
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, pudding mix; mix until well combined.
- Stir in Delightfulls and additional chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop; scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (optional)
- Bake 10-12 minutes
Like my recipes? Please subscribe on the upper right side of this blog to receive recipe emails from me a few times a month!
Baking with Melissa offers all-inclusive Baking Parties and Cupcake Decorating Parties in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas! Click here for more information!