These chocolate chocolate chip cookies are quite frankly better than any cookies that you can buy in a store or dare I say it? Even a bakery! Especially if you eat them right out of the oven! Oh. My. Goodness. #heaven
They are very similar to my M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies, but with a few modifications!
- 2 sticks of butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (dry)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups (1 package) semi sweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 cup (1/2 package) of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper for easy release
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until well combined
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined
- In a large bowl, combine flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Using a medium cookie scoop place dough on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart and bake 10-12 minutes. Makes approx. 4 dozen cookies. Note: If using a small cookie scoop (for mini cookies); bake for 8 minutes
- Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
Look at these! You get nice rounded fluffy cookies when you use a cookie scoop!
DELICIOUS! Be sure to leave a comment below if you make these and LOVE them! 🙂
You might also like my recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes
Or my Cinnamon Roll BreadBaking with Melissa hosts Kids Cooking Parties in Los Angeles, as well as, Baking Parties and Cupcake Decorating Parties in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas! Follow Baking with Melissa on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook!