Chocolate Chip Mini Muffin Pancake Bites
These ADORABLE Chocolate Chip Mini Muffin Pancake Bites are easy to make, fun to eat, and taste delicious!
Ingredients: Yields 44 mini muffins (you can easily cut the recipe in half)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 TBSP granulated gsugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 TBSP butter
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped up banana (if desired)
- syrup and powdered sugar (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking power, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
- While whisking, pour buttermilk mixture into flour mixture and mix just until combined (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Allow batter to rest 2 minutes.
- Spray each well of two 24 mini muffin cup pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin well about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and tiny bits of banana (if desired).
- Bake in preheated oven 10 – 12 minutes (they won’t color much).
- Cool one minute then invert onto a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar (if desired).
- Serve immediately with maple syrup. (Note: recipe can be cut in half).
Pair these adorable chocolate chip mini muffin pancake bites with these delicious egg muffins! All you do is mix up your egg the way you want. Spray a regular size muffin pan with a non-stick spray. Line the inside of the muffin wells with raw or half way cooked bacon. Pour in the egg mixture. Season according to taste. Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees! Easy Peasy! AND they taste delicious!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to comment below if you make these or have any questions! 🙂
Baking with Melissa hosts baking birthday parties and cupcake decorating parties in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas! Find Baking with Melissa on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube!