Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies?
Don’t mind if I do! This is the perfect combination of Cookies and Brownies mixed up into one amazing chocolate fudge cookie bar! Perfect for those days when you can’t decide which one you want more!
Note: I am not posting “how to” photos with this recipe because I have included an ehow.com video that I shot for this recipe below! Check it out!
What you need is your favorite Brownie Recipe and your favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. You can use my links above for my favorite recipes, use your own, or use a brownie mix and store bought cookie dough. Just make sure your brownie recipe is enough for a 9×13 pan and you have about 2 cups of cookie dough. Either way you go, this will make a GREAT Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for darker pans)
- Spray bottom of the 9×13 pan with non-stick spray (I like to use non-stick foil or parchment paper)
- Make your Brownie Recipe and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
- Pour brownie batter into the 9×13 pan
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 42-47 minutes (start checking around 40 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely
- Cut into bars
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies — powered by ehow
Be sure to watch “Baking with Melissa”
On Lifetimes new show Supermarket Superstar
On the Series Premiere July 22nd 10/9 c