Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars!
This is a wonderful combination of cheesecake and cookie dough and makes for a delicious bar that is easy to make! You can make it from scratch or use already made refrigerated dough.
Note: I am not posting “How to photos” on this post, but I will be posting the Ehow.com video that I shot for this recipe as soon as it is available.
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- Approx. 2 cups of your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe OR if you are busy, use a 16.5 0z roll of already made refrigerated dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth
- In a non-greased 8 or 9 inch pan (either size will work) break up half of the cookie dough and press evenly on the bottom of the pan to form the crust. NOTE: I used a non-stick foil on the bottom of my pan to remove the bars easily.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the cookie dough
- Crumble and sprinkle the remaining dough on top of the cream cheese mixture
- Bake 35-40 minutes
- Cool for 30 minutes and then refrigerate the bars for 2 hours or until chilled
- Cut into bars
- Store in the refrigerator