Chocolate Caramel Chocolate Chip “Delightfulls” Cookies!
Oh my goodness gracious alive (this was my grandfathers favorite saying)! I have found the mother of ALL CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! Nestle Toll House has put out new flavors of chocolate chips filled with caramel, peanut butter, mint, and more! So, naturally, I HAD to buy some and put them into a recipe!!! These cookies are amazing! You are welcome!
Introducing, Chocolate Caramel Chocolate Chip “Delightfulls” Cookies!
Makes approx. 2 dozen cookies (you can easily double this recipe)
- 1 stick butter; softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp of instant (dry) chocolate pudding mix (trust me on this one)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag of caramel filled delightfulls (see photo above)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugars
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, pudding mix; mix until well combined.
- Stir in Delightfulls and additional chocolate chips
- Scoop onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (optional)
- Bake 10-12 minutes
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY RECIPE FOR THESE M&M COOKIES!
Los Angeles Parents! Are you looking for fun birthday party ideas for kids? Baking with Melissa offers all-inclusive baking parties and cupcake decorating parties in the comfort of your own home! Check out this link for more information!