Cheesecake Brownie Bites! This is my HIGHEST re-pinned recipe on PINTEREST! These bite sized treats are delicious, tiny, and easy to make! Start off with your favorite 9X13 brownie recipe or use a brownie box mix! Click here for my favorite fudgy brownie recipe!
Ingredients for Brownies:
- Your favorite fudgy brownie recipe ingredients or box mix
Ingredients for Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 (80z) package of softened cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare your favorite 9×13 brownie batter recipe and set aside
- Spray 2 (24 count) mini muffin pans with non-stick spray or use liners (Note: I don’t use liners for these because they are so pretty when they come out of the pan).
- Prepare cheesecake batter: beat softened cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk together until well combined
- Fill muffin tins up half way with brownie batter (my brownie batter is really thick, so I like to use a small cookie scoop for this)
- Pipe or spoon out about a tbsp of cheesecake batter on top of each brownie batter layer
- Add about a tsp of brownie batter on top of the cheesecake layer
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 9-11 minutes
- Cool completely and gently remove from pans using a flat knife to ease brownies out of the pan
After you bake the brownies for 9-11 minutes and cool completely…..
I shot another Ehow.com video for this recipe! The video features my baking co-host Lauren Sammons (pictured below)!
Be sure to check out the video below!
Like Brownies? Me too! Here are a few brownie recipes that you might enjoy!
Call Baking With Melissa at 818-445-3397 for the best baking and kids cooking parties in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.