Mmmm…. Banana Chocolate Chip Doughnuts!!! I am not going to lie to you folks, these taste AMAZING are a “healthier” version of your average doughnut because they are not fried or smothered in glaze or frosting!
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP DOUGHNUTS!
Helpful Tip: Want more doughnuts? You can easily double this recipe! You should get at least 12 doughnuts with the recipe below!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional, but HIGHLY suggested)
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash bananas
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Place mixture in a (sprayed with non stick spray) doughnut pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and gently remove from pans.
- Dust with powdered sugar!
You may also like my recipe for Lil Mama’s Chocolate Chip Banana Bread or Muffins!
BAKING WITH MELISSA DOES ALL INCLUSIVE BAKING PARTIES FOR KIDS’ AND TEENS’ IN LOS ANGELES AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS! CHECK OUT THE PARTIES LINK ON THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO AND PRICING!
How cute are these cupcakes!?
Thanks for stopping by!